Custom Search

UFC 2009 Undisputed - Video Game Review

Posted by Jurie Burie | Labels: | Posted On Tuesday, September 8, 2009 at 3:07 AM


By [http://ezinearticles.com/?expert=Erika_Ayala]Erika Ayala
UFC 2009 Undisputed is a video game about the mixed martial arts show Ultimate Fighting Champion, to be released later this month. I am personally very excited to get this game because it's UFC! For those who are also looking forward about the game, it will be released only on Xbox and Playstation 3. There's even a playable demo released last month so people can try it out. The demo is a match-up between Chuck Lidell and Mauricio Rua.
As excited as I am about the game itself, there's one thing I'm looking forward to more than the game. It's how the players are going to look like. I mean, okay, in a video game, maybe other players are considering other things before they decide if they like it or not, but for me, it's this one thing: the accuracy of the CGI to the actual players. Simply put, do they look like the real thing?
I mean I won't be able to really absorb and feel the game and feel that I'm Brandon Vera if I'm looking at someone who looks like a famished version of him. It just won't feel right. That's why when I heard about the playable demo, that's the first thing I checked, not the user-friendliness or other technical stuff. Call me weird, but I really hold that I high regard.
Fortunately, I wasn't disappointed. Granted, Chuck Lidell looks like a little mellower in the game than in real life, but they got his beard all right, and the expression on his face when he does his move is awesome. It got me all excited to play the real game because the players in the game looked like the real thing and that motivated me.
The release of UFC 2009 Undisputed is coming up in just a few days, and I'm probably going to reserve now to make secure a copy before they run out before I could run to a video game store.
For more information, check other [http://www.greenbac.com/ufc-2009-undisputed/]UFC 2009 Undisputed Video Game reviews.
Erika Ayala works part time for a consumer review company.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Erika_Ayala http://EzineArticles.com/?UFC-2009-Undisputed---Video-Game-Review&id=2375011

Comments:

There are 0 comments for UFC 2009 Undisputed - Video Game Review

Post a Comment